REAL ESTATE INVESTING
Hi everyone, Douglas Robertson here.
WOW! 2020 I can remember 20 years ago when everything was going to come to a screeching halt due to computers crashing at the turn of the millennium. Planes were expected to fall from the sky, communications would fail all electronic would fail to perform and on & on.
Time goes by so damm Quickly and so often we put off things we should be attending to. “I will do that Tomorrow”, or “Someday I’ll get to that”. The first thing we know tomorrow has come and gone many times over and we are still thinking we have more time, at least I am.
On new years day, 2020, here in Stony Plain AB, it was a gorgeous day, Sunny, mild and calm. I decided that I needed to get some fresh air so We went to Chickakoo Lake recreation area. This is a beautiful park area maintained by the County of Parkland. There are multiple trails to choose from depending on your fitness level and desire to trek around. I was pleased to see lots of people out, many with their pets, taking in the great 1st day of the year.
Along the trail I took a little time to do a facebook live video, some of you no doubt saw it.
What I was expressing was a desire to improve MY INTENTIONS for 2020. This is not the same as setting goals. Goals are targets you try to hit or achievement you want to reach. If you fail to reach these goals or targets you could feel like you failed, You may only feel accomplished when you meet or exceed your goals. Don’t get me wrong, some of you do very well setting goals and work very hard to attain them. I applaud you.
In my video I suggested several areas that I am going to be much more mindful of:
- I intend to be as mindful as I can towards myself, how I eat, exercise, how I take care on myself, try to achieve a more balanced life.
- I intend to be more mindful of the people I interact with, my friends, colleagues, business partners and anyone I may meet.
- I intend to be more mindful of my family, those most close to me, those who my actions have the greatest impact.
- I intend to help as many people as possible to achieve their successes in whatever way they may need help.
- What do I really mean by being mindful? Well I guess I would say that I will try to see others as openly as possible. As part of my efforts to create a balance life for myself, I will also, as part of this balance life, create time to help others with the experience, education and team of professionals I have made contact with. I must realize that every interaction I have with other people, my actions, and conversations, my reactions, have a direct impact on them.
- By having intent, I am allowing myself to fail and be okay with that. I am intending to be better, but I know that at time I will will falter, I am not perfect. But like a plane that is basically off course 80% of the time but still reaches its intended destination by continually maintaining focus on the destination, I too intend to maintain my focus by posting weekly videos on facebook. I will highlight some of my successes and some failures or short comings.
I look forward to 2020 with great anticipation of Alberta finally starting to move forward, not with a boom but with a gentle wave that may carry anyone who foresees the future not with more doom and gloom but with a measure of optimism and the resources to see beyond the headlines. Also to be able to focus on the strongest cities/towns and specific areas within those cities for investing. Those individuals who can employ the best strategies for investing at the right time, in the right area, will ride this coming wave to wealth and freedom.
Here is a great link to a site called Investalberta.ca
You may have to copy and paste the link or click this image below:
Strategic investors are buying NOW. They see that we are at the end of our long slump cycle. There are Real Estate investment opportunities available in Edmonton and surrounding communities right now. Where would you like to invest?
We are very interested in what your thoughts are about investing in Alberta. You may be just one phone call or one email away from your opportunity to create Long Term Wealth and a lasting legacy for you and your family.
We just wanted to say Happy New Year!
2020 is here and we’re off to a great start in 2020.
About Douglas Robertson:
Douglas Robertson is a real estate investor. He’s been actively involved in the local Edmonton and area real estate investing for a number of years. His mission is to provide quality housing for quality tenants, while at the same time providing an above average return on investment (R.O.I) for our investor partners and ourselves.
It is truly a win-win-win way of investing!
Douglas offers their investor partners hands-free investment opportunities. If you are interested to learn how to earn an above average return on your investment, backed by a solid asset, and without a hassle of being a landlord,
please contact Douglas.
For more information about Douglas and his investment program,
please call 780-220-3684. or visit http://investwithdoug.ca